The focus of this blog is improving the quality of teaching and learning of all students and teachers. Toward that end, here I address the inability of the current educational paradigm to improve itself, resolve persistent challenges, and adequately support its stakeholders.
I will post at least four pieces monthly. Posts will appear in one of four formats. Access them via Recent Posts on the home page.
- Musings – my take on a timely education issue.
- Learning Lessons – a series recounting of a powerful lesson I learned (or am learning).
- Interviews – brief interrogations of a key educational stakeholder or leader.
- Heartland – a series about my personal growth and development.
- Sacred Places – inspirational naturally occurring and human made structures.
The Inspirational Quote section is a collection of pictures from my travels. Each is matched with an appropriate quote. Most have previously been posted on Twitter.
Please subscribe to my blog to receive email notifications of new posts.